World of Ascension Terms of Service:
This agreement (the “Agreement” or the “Terms of Service”) describes the terms on which the Terion Entertainment offers you access to its interactive entertainment products and services. The “Service” means all features, applications, content and downloads offered by Terion Entertainment, including its Websites, Servers, World of Ascension Content, and User Content (as those terms are defined below). This offer is conditioned on your agreement to all of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms of Service, including the policies and terms linked to or otherwise referenced in this Agreement, all of which are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
By using the Service, you agree to and accept these Terms of Service, including all policies and terms linked to or otherwise referenced herein. If you do not so agree, you should decline this Agreement, in which case you are prohibited from accessing or using the Service.
1. Online Service:
‘Online Account’ which is owned by the user who created the account on the World of Ascension website, but therefore residing on the World of Ascension server in which this information is stored. The Terion Entertainment reserves the right to terminate Online Accounts or temporarily suspend an account on any violation of this Terms of Service. In which will be subject to investigation. Upon completion of the investigation we will review the evidence in question and decide what best course of action to take.
‘Grid Account’ which is owned by the user who created the account on the World of Ascension web site to be used within the Gaming Grid in which resides on this company’s server. In which the user must agree to these terms in order to continue entering the World of Ascension. Terion Entertainment reserves the right to terminate Grid Accounts or temporarily suspend an account on any violation of this Terms of Service. In which will be subject to investigation. Upon completion of the investigation we will review the evidence in question and decide what best course of action to take.
‘Inworld’ means the three-dimensional world environment of the World of Ascension, the user, upon agreeing to these Terms of Service, will not engage in any violation of this agreement.
‘Terion Entertainment\World of Ascension Content’ which is provided in connection with the Service or Services provided by the Terion Entertainment, but not limited to content we created or licensed from third parties. Which are subject to change from the licensor.
‘Servers’ are the online environments that support our service, which includes the logon server, asset server, authentication server, and map server.
‘User Content’ which means content created, uploaded and/or published, or submitted through our servers or Website. Which Terion Entertainment WILL NOT claim they own at ANYTIME.
2. Our Service/Services will exist for as long as we maintain them.
3. Terion Entertainment is only a service provider we do not protect you from third parties unless we deem there is abuse going on within the virtual world. Moreover meaning: A creator may be overpricing created content; a landlord is overcharging on a parcel of land or a sim. They can only charge a percentage for profit on land, but depends on the size of a parcel or sim. If a user feels that they are being overcharged then they must let the management of Terion Entertainment know and we will do an investigation.
4. Terion Entertainment will not or ever have monopolies running within the World of Ascension. Monopolies are deemed illegal by the United States Government, therefore deemed illegal by Terion Entertainment as well.
5. Creators and Builders also agree when they create and/or build content and/or bring content into the grid there WILL not be sexism involved, for example, more female content available over male content or vice versa. Terion Entertainment will be equal in any way as possible. Any violation of this term the violator will receive a warning, if they do not comply after the warning, they will be banned temporarily but a 3rd time their account will be banned permanently, their content will be permanently deleted from the grid.
6. Terion Entertainment only offers its service to Adult’s 18 and older within World of Ascension. Anyone younger than 18 and we find out they will find themselves permanently banned.
7. “Adult Regions” There seems to be a lot of controversy when it comes to child avatars on Adult Regions. Let’s clear this up a bit now and so forth and what Terion Entertainment will allow and not allow. Child Avatar’s WILL be allowed on Adult Regions, anyone who violates their right will be subject to a sanction. But Child Avatar’s will not be permitted on Gorean sims.
8. “Vivox Voice” We use the voice service Vivox so people may use voice whenever it suits them. But since we aren’t licensed to have our own ToS concerning the voice server you the user accepts full responsibility if you violate their terms of service.
9. “Maintenance” The World of Ascension will go under maintenance at scheduled and unscheduled times but users will be notified beforehand and a message will be sent out into the grid that the grid will be shutting down for maintenance, but if we need to engage in emergency maintenance in which doesn’t give us time to notify our users the grid will be shut down asap.
10. “VarRegions, Full Regions & Homestead Regions” We will maintain these regions since they will exist on our servers.
11. “Gorean RP” Will be allowed within the World of Ascension but only on Private Sims that must be purchased. Verbal RP will be allowed outside of the Private Regions but as long as it remains appropriate around child avatars.
12. “Adult Region Rating” The Adult region rating is reserved for Adult Avatar region owners. The reason for this is we don’t want people to get the wrong impression and assume things. Child Avatars can only use the General and Moderate ratings. Child Avatars using the Adult rating on their regions will receive 2 warnings if the rating hasn’t changed. If the region rating still hasn’t changed after the 2 warnings the account will be banned and region ownership will be suspended indefinitely.
13. “Gloebit” The third-party money module installed on the grid. We do not offer support for the money module, but if there is any abuse or fraud going on we will conduct an investigation with the creator.
The user agrees and respects the Intellectual Property Rights of other users, Terion Entertainment, and third parties.
1. We no longer allow any user to upload content that they did not make regardless if they have permission or not. This causes too much controversy and people assume that it’s copy botting. Therefore we have decided not to allow it.
2. “Content of Creators and Builders” The World of Ascension at this point nor in the future will assume any rights to the content of Creators and Builders. Employees of the Terion Entertainment WILL have to purchase from the creator or builder before using such content. Creations are solely owned by the content creator. But if there is a legitimate situation where either the content is broken or not to the purchaser’s satisfaction then a refund MUST be made. BUT if this happens on more than one occasion an investigation will take place and if there is a violation in the World of Ascension’s ToS. Unless we find abuse with the content creator then the result could be a termination of their account.
3. “Real Estate” If for any reason a tenant is not satisfied with a parcel of land or a sim they’re renting from a parcel owner, a proper investigation must be made by the parcel owner. And since the sims are pre-paid, the estate owner or employees in the Real Estate company is not obligated to issue a refund for non-use of the parcel or sim.
1. Griefer’s are not allowed with the virtual world of the World of Ascension. If we find any within the virtual world they will be subject to an investigation and possible permanent ban. Any repeaters will be subjected to a hardware ban. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Age Requirements for our Service:
1. 18 and over: Only adults 18 and over are allowed in the World of Ascension. And are allowed to access all public places in the virtual world unless banned by the parcel owner or the region owner for whatever reason. 2. 17 and under: Are not allowed within the World of Ascension. We plan on making a Grid just for teens which will have strict rules which will help us protect the users. The A World of Ascension Teen Grid is coming soon.
1. Sex offenders are not allowed with the World of Ascension. By applicable federal law they have no rights to own a computer, if we find that a Registered Sex Offenders has joined the World of Ascension their IP Address and any other identifiable information will be recorded and handed over to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and will be subjected to a hardware ban.
Gambling and Skilled Gaming:
1. Terion Entertainment and the World of Ascension is not licensed to have gambling sims, i.e. slot machines that charge and reward $AGs. Anyone in violation of this will be reported to the FBI. 2. Contests such as ones that reside in clubs within the World of Ascension are allowed since they are NOT considered Gambling in the United States law terms. 3. Sploder’s which are commonly found at clubs, are also NOT considered Gambling and therefore allowed. 4. But an employee of Terion Entertainment will not participate in any contest provided by the World of Ascension at any time. But may participate in Sploder’s.
Terion Entertainment Events:
1. Terion Entertainment will host special Events at scheduled times or may sponsor events at scheduled times. 2. We will also co-host events as well with certain individuals or organizations within the virtual world.
Grid User Accounts and Online Accounts:
1. As of right now Grid User Accounts and Online Accounts are different but they are linked. Upon registration, you must create both accounts on the same page. But this will be changed at some point in the future where they will be all one account. And the user must provide their legal name upon registration, failing to do so will result in permanent ban, repeated they will be hardware banned. By applicable law in the United States the user is required to use their real names and not fake names when registering for an account in a Virtual World. Within the United State the World of Ascension is classified as an MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) but we classify this a social networking platform. 2. Grid User Accounts and Online Accounts are owned by the user, but in order to keep ownership they must comply with the rules of this ToS. Any violations of this ToS will subject in termination and a ban from the World of Ascension. And they will forfeit all their assets.
Terion Entertainment and third parties who participate in reselling in world currency (AG’s):
1. The Terion Entertainment DOES NOT govern the in-world currency. Any questions or concerns please direct them to Gloebits
Any in world abuse please contact or other inquiries:
1. Mark Shadowblade formally Mark Arcanus (Mark Hitz) – Founder – email@example.com
We reserve the right at any time to make any changes necessary to these terms of services whenever we deem it’s necessary. We also have the right to terminate these terms of service whenever appropriate but at that time a new one will take its place.
The World of Ascension is ran on OpenSimulator servers and this grid is owned by Terion Entertainment.